i don't know what to do with myself

I just had the most SCARY dream ever!! I mean my heart is literally pounding its way out of my chest right now, because of this dream aka NIGHTMARE!

Picture this: I'm lying in bed and I think I'm awake. So I try and get up. But I can't get up. I can move my eyes around, but I can't move my head. I try to turn my neck sideways. And for the longest time I can't, but when I finally do my neck makes a series of snapping sounds. I'm freaking out and just KEEP trying to get out of bed. When I manage to crawl out, 2 seconds later, I'm back in bed. In the same position as I was when I awoke. Like nothing ever happens. I crawl out again, this time landing on the floor, and 2 seconds later I'm lying down in bed as though I had just woken up. Again. It happens about 15 times in a row. Finally I give up, and tell myself I'm going back to sleep. But before I go to sleep, I try and raise my arm over my head. I can feel the arm going over my head, but I can't see it. It's like I can feel everything, but my body can't move the way I want it too. I can't even see my arms. God it sounds so weird, but it's exactly what happened.

Then I realised I was dead. And I said out loud, "Am I dead?" And suddenly this guy appears and he's lying next to me, and he looks unconscious. I look at him and I say, "Jesus, am I dead?" And he gets up straight away, and he's just this modern-looking version of Jesus with shoulder length brown hair, a beard and casual clothes, and he (with a completely serious face) says "Yes. You died this morning, that's why you can't move your body." And I couldn't register what he said. I mean I couldn't accept it. I finally asked him "How?" and he said, "Your boyfriend calls you every morning, so you always keep the phone by your head. This morning you had it near your face, and the little flap that covers the USB broke off and went up your nose and down your throat. And you choked to death."

God it was such a weird dream. I remember thinking, wow. So this is what it's like to be dead. Everyone's gonna laugh at me, because I died in such a retarded way. Trust me to die this way. I haven't even done anything with my life yet. How am I gonna tell Waz that I'm dead. How am I gonna tell Your Source that I'm dead??

I can't believe I thought of that last thing. Hahahaha!

Anyway, the second after I thought about that, I woke up. And I actually woke up gasping for once. You know in those movies when the lead girl has a nightmare about being naked, then wakes up and feels her body everywhere just to make sure she's not? I did that the second I woke up. I mean I put my hands EVERYWHERE. It was nice to feel that I had a body again. And that my voluntary movement was back.

I'm still so chilled by the concept of what I just dreamt. This isn't the first time it's happened either. God I have the worst imagination ever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment