typical blog

Isn't it weird when you have really, really vivid dreams that you can't even differentiate from reality? Even weirder still is when you have a dream that almost reflected what happened to you earlier in the night, so that you barely even make distinctions between which was real and which was concocted by your mind. For fucks sake, why do I dream about stuff that is so realistic that it just leaves me so confused as to whether or not it actually happened? Aren't people supposed to dream of wonderfully unique things like flying or rainbows or monsters?

On another note, my mum bought a new house and didn't even tell me until last night!! She called me and asked me if I was coming home for dinner. And then just before we were about to hang up, she added "By the way, I bought a new house." And I was all like "WHAT!!!" So apparently I'm moving to Nunawading soon! EEEEEP! I haven't seen the new house in real life, but she showed me an ad for it and it is gorgeous. It is literally smokinnn'. I get the upstairs area, while the rest of my family (including grandparents) move into the downstairs. It's like a similar arrangement to what I have now- my own seperate part of the house, except that now instead of having grandparents living one block away, they will be living downstairs. But my grandparents are pretty quirky, so they'll be fun to live with. Sort of.

Anyway Waz's reaction to me moving: "DON'T MOOOOOVE! I WON'T BE ABLE TO DRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE AS QUICKLY!!" Hahaha I love you Waz.

I had tom yum soup last night and I burnt my tongue HARD. I can still feel it this morning. My tongue feels like sandpaper and I can't talk properly =[


0 comments:

Post a Comment