unexplained hatred

I've got time
To watch you spin around in circles
Falling through the cracks inside your mind
That's fine
And I've been through the darkest hour
Made it to the other side of you
I just can't live without you

I live for the day
I live for the night
That you will be desperate
And I am inside
I live for the tears
To fall down your face
I live for the words
You'll finally say...
I live for the day

I wanna see you crying
Just wanna see you crying
I live for the day

Hard to believe, but sometimes when you harbor a deep enough hatred for a person, you actually fall in love with that hatred. And the hatred is usually irrational. You don't even know where it stems from- well, you do, but the reasons given really aren't powerful enough to explain how intensely you feel. You secretly enjoy the feeling of hating that person. It goes nowhere. But still it rages on within you; they are thoughts so easily ignited, they leave you seething, but you do so quietly. And in your own little world, you are sastisfied. Is this true? Or am I just crazy?


0 comments:

Post a Comment