Oooooooooooh.

There is a giant red lump on my arm from the vaccination needle. And it's still growing.

I haven't blogged in ages but I think it's actually quite healthy to let out my own frustrations directly towards with the world, or just with people I get angry at, instead of online. I saw that fat customer bitch from Sofias in Coles the other day though, and didn't say anything. She didn't recognise me, but then again she was probably so busy looking for cans of whipped cream to buy and spray in her mouth that she didn't see me. Hmmm guess I'm still not venting the healthy way after all. There are definetly a few things I would rather write about on here.

It doesn't matter (about that bitch) and anywho, I don't work at Sofias anymore. I'm really actually enjoying my not-so-new-now job at Rodd & Gunn. I'm slowly but surely getting sucked into the world of retail; the dissapointment when customers can't find the right sizes, the pressure to meet daily budgets, the calming process of folding shirts, even if they are factory outlet shirts that are XXXL with obscene candy stripes that no one will ever buy....the whole vibe of retail is incredible, when you compare it to customer service. It's actually fun. Except for the radio- we have it permanently stuck on 101.1 and let me tell you, that station is bearable for a few minutes, maybe half an hour, but its TORTURE after hours, days, weeks...I now detest Hot n Cold by Katy Perry!! I secretly switched it to Nova one day, and Love Lockdown was playing....it made me so happy. But then I had to change it back. Oh the life of a lowly salesgirl, one day I will be allowed to play whatever I want.

And one last thing- China is VERY SOON! Time to get away from Aus. With the man I love :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment