I've made it through the night! 0 hours sleep. The sun is starting to rise outside. I think I might take a nap. At least I made it through the night without getting hacked to death!! Which doesn't really matter because I'm going to die at work today anyway. I start in 3.5 hours, should I try and sleep? I watched an episode of 30 days and it was soo interesting. They got an anti-gun activist lady to live with a family of gun-enthusiasts for a month. And I think they were supposed to yell and scream at each other, but they actually ended up providing some really reasonable and sane arguments supporting each respective party, and now I know a little bit more about gun control in the United States, because that's all morning television on a Saturday is. United States stuff. I watched an episode of Good Morning America and learnt how to make vegetable and dumpling soup. Comfort food that is guilt-free due to the lack of calories. I also learnt that Michelle Obama is now the 'first lady of fashion' and that whatever she wears now will inspire millions of women across the US and motivate them to stimulate the economy by making many similar retail purchases. I think I would have been better off sleeping.


0 comments:

Post a Comment