you're a right proper ****

I have to wake up and stop being a baby. I have to realise that what I'm doing right now isn't good for me. Get smart and get on top of things. I don't even know what the hell I can call the past 2 months of my life. It was a chapter in which I acted like a complete moron, and the regret is only just beggining to sink in. And not only regret; but also anger, and loathing, and sadness. I was fine with it all until tonight, before I had the opportunity to 'visualise' things. Lucky me. But next time I'll be smart, and composed, and think before I act, and learn to be the shrewdest girl you'd ever met. Hey, it's already happening with the alcohol. (Sort of). So thanks for trying to contact me. That was sarcastic by the way! You're just another person to do my head in this year. But no, it's probably not the person you'd think it was.


0 comments:

Post a Comment