$$$

Im temping at my mums work and omg, it is a party and a half. im using a lappy the size of a dictionary to destroy a half a rainforest, i have to print tax invoices, all 4000 of them...

So i get through about 2000, and my mum walks in and asks...'can u finish this by wednesday night?'

And im like PFFT OF COURSE, this is sooo easy!

Then the office guy walks in and says hey, when u finish printing, ill show u how to scan all the pages...

I have to stick 4000 peices of paper in a scanner, one by one, and scan them all. this is gonna be really fun.

This fat chinese cleaner guy just walked in, and vaccuumed all around me without saying anything. Now hes gone into in office across from me and hes talking about me. I think he's yet to realise that glass walls aren't soundproof.


0 comments:

Post a Comment