I'm not a bitch, the worlds just stupid

I love the fact that I can watch youtube at work. I know, how sad is that? At home, youtube is a thing of the past (with me being like permanently capped and also having no sound). So today I was just searching for anything that came to mind, which for me tends to be people sitting on their beds playing their guitars and singing. I love that sort of stuff. And the best one I could find was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNK2L8-V5dQ (I dunno if I can put the video directly up, I sort of don't think my computer can handle it) So I've been on the site all day looking at endless displays of talent and the best clip turned out to be a fobby dude covering Soulja Boy acoustic style. Made me wet my pants from laughter.

Another thing that's been wearing me down all week (are you reading Tait?) is my mum. AGAIN. She's been bagging me nonstop for no apparent reason! In the past three days shes made comments about my hair, eyes, complexion, breath (ew i know), boobs (she called them SAGGY, the 50 year old calling MINE saggy), and weight.

Anyway I just lost the motivation to blog halfway through this. I'll update later!

Hmm.

Theres so much that I want to write about, but I don't know how to express it all. You know when you have all these thoughts inside your head and you can't get them out? Because you're afraid that the way you write them down is not gonna do what you're really thinking any justice. So I'm going to leave it. For now. Give it time and I'll know what to say. Or maybe when enough time has passed I won't even want to write about it anymore. Who knows, I'm always second guessing myself anyway.


0 comments:

Post a Comment