grrr

I'm such a pushover.

"christina get in the car"
"ok"

"christina get stir fry instead"
"ok"

"kiss me"
"ok"

When will I learn to SAY NO!

Also it could just be me, the only person in the whole world who thinks this way, but Dark Knight wasn't THAT good. *SPOILERS MIGHT FOLLOW* I know the movie set box office records, but in some ways I think Ledger's death played a huge factor for the success of an otherwise only half-decent movie. Am I being too fussy here? The dialogue was fairly boring and cliched (except for the few wise cracks Alfred made), I thought Maggie Gyllenhaal was all wrong for the part, she had no chemistry with Aaron Eckhart, whose transformation into Harvey Two-Face I did not believe for one second...come on, the Joker goes and visits him and says a couple of lines and suddenly Two-Face has no will for vengeance against him, but is bent on destroying the innocents of Gotham?? Christian Bale was incredibly hot, and suited the role, but then again that man doesn't ever make mistakes with movie choices! And he did have more chemistry with Maggie, it was nowhere near as awkward/mismatched as her and Eckhart seemed.

And the JOKER...


Well, he was good. Great, even. Oscar quality. Always one step ahead of Gotham, what a genius. Outsmarted Batman quite often too. In fact Batman became much more of a dumbass in this movie. But look at THIS JOKER:


Sexy, no? Probably not as kid-friendly, but sooooo much cooler looking....I think beneath Heath's makeup you could actually sort of tell that he was an attractive guy, and he had really decent guns in the movie too, which were also tanned, and all in all he was maybe a tad too hot for the role. But THIS JOKER....pure evil. No mistaking what he is. Anyway I'm gonna shut up now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment