day 2 of office

I am surrounded by so much paper its not funny. I seriously think i have like 10,000 peices of paper around me. I'm going to dream about paper tonight. I hate paper.

Last night I slept about 4 hours, then this morning woke up at 7 30. My skin is greyish and my eyes bags are hanging halfway down my face. Where is lunch!? I can smell everyone elses lunch. I want a McAsia baaaadd!

I 've been listening to new old music (new to me but actually pretty old) to expand my comparatively tiny playlist and I can't tell if it's actually good or not. I got some Mos Def, Handsome Boy Modelling School, Johnny Cash, Portishead, No Doubt, The Script, Imogen Heap and Carrie Underwood. I even downloaded a song by Tila Tequila....omg! What's happening to me?? I guess I just wanted to hear what her sucky music sounded like. Lol. If anyone reads this, you hav to listen to Andy Warhol by Little Birdy, Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt and Hurt by Johnny Cash. Those songs are describing my mood down to a teeeee. Little Birdy are amazing, I have to go to one of their gigs in the near future. My fingers are itching for some guitar strings to pluck, I wanna learn these songs as soon as I can!

So anyway, being the emo person that I am, with emo being my default mood right now, I can never run out of things to complain about: e.g, I hate this weather so much. Winter is NO. Everyone is freezing. Oh hang on, maybe some people are warm- my friend once said to me, that in winter you're supposed to settle down with someone so that you can cuddle them and keep warm through the freezing nights. Isn't that sooo romantic? IF YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SOMEONE, that is. I want summer to come back. Now. Because I want to eat watermelon and not wear shoes and tan my shoulders, and also because I don't want to think about my friends theory.

Anyway, I'm sort of trying to ramble because I really really need a break from printing and filing tax invoices and credit adjustment notes and placement orders and whatever else they decide to give me. God there is so much paper on my desk. The stacks are so big. I hate paper so much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment