random thought of the day

I'm going to get my mind out of the gutter. I want to learn and think about the country and world that I live in, instead of just taking everything for granted and being absorbed with nothing but my own life. It's not just something that I'm doing for the sake of turning into a smarter person, I am genuinely curious about everything outside of the bubble that is Melbourne. I want to learn about other countries but not by reading what some rich white journalist has written about them; I want to visit them and explore them for myself and completely step out of my comfort zone. It's about time I took some initiative and prepped my brain for life. Food for thought, but empty stomach. Haha. (I found out today that I have gone up a clothing size and it's killing me.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment