the life and times of

I think that sometimes I get so caught up in blowing one issue out of proportion or focusing my entire blog on one particular thing that's been bugging me, that I forget to sort of document the other stuff (e.g. the fun stuff) in my life. Here are a few pictures that I really have been meaning to post for ages, and while these nights haven't always ended well, I think ultimately all that matters is that we looked like we were having fun in the photos.

So for once I am not going to subject any reader to one of my rants and instead I will show you what I have been up to during many a weekend.













There are heaps and heaps more, but I'll post them another day. Most of these were from birthdays and clubbing, but what I really need to do is buy a decent camera and take shots of the other random places that I go to. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment