my incredibly tb tribute to varsity fanclub

It's kind of bad that I'm in love with this boyband.


I can't deny it, Varsity Fanclub. I am passionately in love with their music. I've been listening to their stuff all day and it's just really doing it for me. I'm in such a good mood!! While I do think they all look abit like douchebags, and some of them are definetly making the gayface in pictures, I simply can't resist their exquisite vocal stylings and catchy tunes. Maybe it's the 13-year-old girl in me, but so far I can't even name a song of theirs that I dislike.

So, if you're reading this, add them to your playlist. You probably won't like them at first, but forget about the fact that they're all about 16 years old/look like they wear makeup. And they will begin to sound really good. Ryan Tedder wrote one of their best songs, Future Love, and he is a protege of Timbaland, and I can't say no to anything that is affiliated with Timbaland, because he wrote The Way I Are.

So my reccomendations for today are:

Varsity Fanclub- Future Love
Varsity Fanclub- Let Her Go (beatmix)
Varsity Fanclub- Zero
Varsity Fanclub- Why Not Me
Varsity Fanclub- Maybe This Is Love
Varsity Fanclub- Complicated Girl
Varsity Fanclub- Half of You

Also listen to Stephen Speaks- Just a Little Girl (if there's time.)


PS- Can anonymous people who comment on my blog tell me who they are? Because I'm really curious!!


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    umm yeah someone has taken over my itunes and filled it with varsity.......i wonder who that might have been....:P

     

Post a Comment