really weird mood

Arrgh I have no idea what's happening tonight!! ARGHHHHHHH @ indecisiveness!!

I wish the night was endless so I didn't have to think about tommorow's consequences. But then again, I wish people didn't hype up Friday nights and make it out to be like the one time you can have fun in your otherwise boring existence. EVERYONES out tonight and I feel like I should join them all!! But at the same time, I can't be bothered racking up the effort to get ready.

On another note, I'm hating skinny girls!! You can eat entire loaves of garlic bread and family sized pizzas and the food just dissapears while its in your stomach!! Damn all of you and your skinny waists!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FRUSTRATED!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    Have fun lifes short, never live a day with doubts. Did you end up having fun last night?

     
  2. stina

    I guess so, in a really weird way. Who are you? haha

     

Post a Comment