I have no thoughts at all

......

This is what happens when I get forced to blog.....

I'm hungry. I want a quarter pounder. I'm thinking about a new song I wrote and how I can make it sound better. And I'm avoiding uniwork. That's literally ALL there is to me right now. I have NO OTHER THOUGHTS AT ALL. See Waz! Making entries when you feel uninspired is shit! BUT I wanted to write something so that you have something to read in the morning, no matter how stupid. Because I love you. If I had a quarter pounder, I would even share it with you. Hahahaha.

Ok so I will make two points:

1. I LOVE the quarter pounders with seasoned avocado (in case you haven't guessed). And I LOVE the radio ad about it! I can't find a picture of the burger with avocado, but look at this:

Mmmm. Heaven.

And Point no. 2:

How ugly are these shoes?
Crocs + Uggs!!

"It looks like dried vomit chunks on a log of pink diahorrea" hahahaha!

Ok I have one more thing. It's a joke!

After opening the first restaurant on the moon, Bob was disappointed to receive only 2 stars in the newspaper's restaurant review section.

"Great food, no atmosphere."

HAHAHAHAHA!

OK that's my shit blog post for tonight!


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    Those shoes are really ugly. I can't imagine an uglier pair of shoes. Thanks for making me think about bad fashion.

     

Post a Comment