--

Haven't blogged in AGES! Which is kind of weird since theres been so much on my mind. Why haven't I taken the chance to vent it out over good old blogspot? No idea. Maybe I just can't be bothered typing it allllll out- it would probably take me all day.

Tell me, is it normal to constantly feel like your own actions are upsetting others, even when they're making you happy? Maybe it's just how humans behave, always having to restrain themselves from doing what they REALLY want to do because they're scared of the consequences. Always wanting what they can't have, taking for granted what they do have, yearning to do something that they can't, feeling unsatisfied with what they're permitted to do on the daily basis of their measly little lives. God I feel like there is such an injustice going on here. What are we doing, really- are we doing what we want to do, or are we doing what is expected of us? Do we even think about what we really wanna do anymore, or has it become such a taboo to do that, that we just let the idea sink away into our subconscious and eventually disappear? Sigh. I'm really sick of my life as it is. I'm sick of everyone having a different opinion about my life. If I already had a clear idea of who I am and what I want to do, I wouldn't be finding everyone else's conflicting opinions of me to be such a headfuck. I'm completely sick of this!

And one more thing. Life really seemed to be a lot more simple when I was in a relationship. Kind of funny how I thought things would change but they ended up changing for the worst.


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous

    change really isnt a bad thing....but from what it sounds like to me, (you dont know me!) you are missing something.... you sound to me like you are searching for something and while you are searching for that thing you have lost a relationship along the way....which may not be a bad thing depending on how much it meant to you (?!?!?!) cos if he cared for you alot, and you are now searching for that something (without that past relationship!) then it will become even harder....my advice to you, do what feels natural, but dont loose touch of what makes you feel good....ive experienced this before and i know that most of the time the person that knows best is the person that i have lost through this whole "searching experience"....not that i know much, but hope it helps.....

     

Post a Comment