this post is just lots of complaining

i cant remember the last time i felt so horribly PMS-y. I'm mad at everything right now. ESPECIALLY my mum. She and I have never gotten along, but tonight I actually wish that she didn't exist. I mean I wish that my mother could be replaced by a normal, sane and generally nice woman who didnt feel the compelling urge to rip my self esteem into shreds at any given opportunity, or give me the longest most painfully boring lectures about germs and catching cold and the opposite sex and various types of cancer-inducing food that I'm not allowed to eat and how badly I need to clean my room and how much homework I have to do every night. I was so pissed off coming home before midnight tonight, she started interrogating me the second I walked through the door and the more I clammed up the harder she pressed. She never knows when to give me space, or privacy for that matter (shes still checking my diary even though I stopped writing in it) I'm so glad shes leaving tommorow morning. I have so much crap on during the weekend, I need to do my writing journalism interview tomorrow in the city (though I think I'll end up fabricating most of the peice anyway), I have work at night and I'm completely confused about whats happening afterwards.

I'm also starting to HATE going into the city because its a 15 min walk to the station, then another hour on the train, and the same thing coming back home, which is the biggest waste of time and life ever! I HATE THE CITY. and I hate Mitcham too, it's the biggest hole ever. I hate the fact that my train stops at 17 stations including completely obscure ones such as chatham, where basically one guy gets on and in doing so wastes 5 minutes of my life. Fuck I hate EVERYTHING tonight! I can't stop whinging all this stuffs just coming up like word vomit! I HATE uni, for ONCE i'd like to get something higher then a P! I'm breaking out from stress and ever since the OB group assignment I've been on this giant downward spiral where fobs are ruining my life and so is my mum and uni and stupid sofias and my strange unwillingness to find a new job and me failing to get my Ps even though I CLEARLY NEED TO DRIVE EVERYWHERE because I can NO LONGER STAND THE FUCKING TRAIN AND FUCKING PUBLIC TRANSPORT

AND OH YEAH, my mum bought this heinous portable mini vaccuum cleaner about 3-4 months ago, its handheld and you can take it anywhere around the house, and 2 seconds after she gets home each night she USES THE FUCKING VACUUM TO SUCK UP NON-EXISTANT MICROSCOPIC PEICES OF DUST AND THE THING MAKES A NOISE SO DISGUSTINGLY DISGUSTING IT WILL MAKE YOUR EARS BLEED, it sounds like a high pitched lawn mower x 100000000, and she turns it on EVERY FUCKING NIGHT for like an HOUR just sucking up things that the naked eye can't see, and she takes some kind of perverse pleasure in doing this because it obviously shits me up the wall and makes me want to cut my ears off, and IMMEDIATELY after turning off the vacuum cleaner she turns on her EVIL portable radio and listens to the chinese radio station all night long, and it just so happens to be the station with the WORST RECEPTION IN AUSTRALIA, and so I have to put up with staticky cackling chinese voices all night as well, and if during dinner I should be so inconsiderate as to talk to her she will put a finger to her lips and go SHHH I'M LISTENING TO THE RADIO and all it ever talks about is how to make money and how to become the meanest asian parents ever and hit your children with feather dusters and make sure they get into private schools even if they are like 3 years old and still wetting the bed, FUCK.

Yeah I think I'm done but there could be more coming...


0 comments:

Post a Comment