AA Fashion Show

was SO GOOD! The best fun ever. All the girls had crazy hair but they looked gorgeous! In the morning Seri salon curled my hair and pinned it up, along with this fake bun thing, and I was happy with that until they started weaving in white extensions....then I got abit downies haha...me and Colin went to get food during the afternoon and people just stared. First time I felt like a freak in public (apart from that time I had to carry around that giant pig someone gave me lol) and 5 mins before the show they messed up the white extensions so that it looked like my hair was full of cobwebs! Attractive look yeh? So basically I looked like this:


And everybody looked like this:


And I FINALLY got to take the white stuff out:


And POSE:


And go home:


But the best pic was this one =]


The night was so awesome n f4 was packed! My hair is still curly and crazy looking and I still have some eye makeup smudges on my face haha. I'll take a shower later but naturally I had to go online as soon as I woke up =P

I can't be bothered going out tonight, I was excited about Seven but now I don't think I have a way home which is pretty worrying, so I'm not sure what exactly to do. Steph's 21st is also on, which I don't know if I can attend, since my mum is so tight these days after she read my diary. I don't even write in it anymore, but I know she still checks it because I come home and my rooms all messed up. Sigh. She kept wanting to come to the show last night and I just said to her "Old people aren't allowed in clubs" which was the biggest crock, but I know if she came she'd be telling off all my friends for drinking (she is not scared to yell at anybody) and lecturing me the whole way home about how nightclubs serve drinks and how I'm susceptible to being blind drink, getting raped or starting a fight. How depressing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment