perfectionism by jay

Went to Mikes tonight. I had too many carlton draughts, and by too many i mean.....3! I also had some tea with baileys instead of milk, which was weirdest thing I ever tasted. We got tipsy and danced to old school Jay Chow and then went for a walk in the park at about 10pm.

We had this huge talk about 'social dynamics'. I think it really helped me understand boy-girl relationships a little bit better. Not that I can use any of what I learned right now, cos I don't need to, but it was good being able to talk to someone with similiar-ish problems. Then on the way back he sidebutted me into a bush. I got mad and chased after him and for like a whole 20 seconds there, i just ran like a machine, fast as, and then I got a stitch and had to slow down haha. Terrible! And I'm STILL feeling the effects of that 'run', I hope it burnt off some of that steak/beer. He made me this sweet potato hash tonight that I completley fell in love with, and didn't stop eating, and now I feel all fat. I secretly weighed myself in his bathroom- 56.8kg!! PHWOAR! I was like 8kg lighter at this time last year!

I was putting on size 6 pants this morning and Colin was watching me jump around trying to squeeze into them and he just said 'Size 6....that's ambitious.' Hahaha well as long as they go ON in the end I am going to WEAR them, ok? =P

Fatness aside, I got another tutoring job. Its for this kid in Kew, I really don't know if I can be assed travelling that far but I will always do what I can for extra money. We'll see how it goes- he'd be my 3rd student. I hope he doesn't actually live as far away as I'm imagining right now. It's making me tired just thinking about it. Well I'm not sure if its that, or the alcohol buzz wearing off, or the excessive exercise I got from ALL of today, or the fact that I still have a midsem to write up for Organisational Behaviour. Ughhh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment