love love love

Yep so I got home just then and I ate SOOOO MUCH for dinner. Like during the day, I had an apple and a sushi roll, and then at night I ate about 1000 times that much... in one sitting! I look pregnant right now!! Anyway I don't want to be one of those anorexic biatches who turn their blogs into food diaries or even worse then go off into the bathroom to 'purge' so I won't write anymore, just making a point of how sad I feel right now...haha

This weekend is looking so full....it's too much to handle..although fittings are coming up for the AA fashion show (which I'm modelling in!) so if anyone actually reads this thing at all, COME WATCH ME MODEL! You get free unlimited drinks for 2 hours (provided you pay entry which is like $25) so if you go and youre not having any fun it'll probably be because you're sober, you know what to do. So come.

I just realised that today is probably like the one year anniversary for when my comp speakers first broke...it hasn't felt like that long but yeh. I've downloaded all these songs and can't hear them yet =[ Speakers and sound card are fucked and I can't be bothered replacing them...I think the day I decide to repair my horrible computer will be the day it actually doesn't turn on anymore. And even then I'll probably let a few days/weeks/months pass by and just go on computers at uni in the meantime. I'm so great at getting things done.


0 comments:

Post a Comment